The College of Design (formerly the School of Architecture and Allied Arts) has supported, inspired, and shaped students for over 100 years. Our alumni are transforming their communities with their unique talents in a range of disciplines, including: award-winning international designers, world-renowned sustainable architects, cutting edge visual artists, and planning, public and nonprofit leaders. We are a community of collaborators with the drive for excellence, to make the world a beautiful, more prosperous, and materially better place.
We invite you to explore, connect, invest, and help inspire a new generation of students who will positively shape the world around them. With your help, we will be a catalyst and epicenter of creativity, innovation, and social responsibility for the next 100 years.
Invest your money
- Make a regular annual contribution
- Become a member of the UO’s President’s Society
- Make a special major gift
- Create a permanent endowment
- Include the UO in your estate plans and join the Arnold Bennett Hall Society
- Explore gifts of real estate and other assets
- Interested in naming rights?
- Not sure where to start? Talk with a development officer about your interests!