A&AA Student Scholarships and Awards
Academic Year 2013 - 2014
If you are notified by your department or program that you have been selected to receive a financial assistance award, congratulations! With few exceptions, all such awards and scholarships in A&AA are made possible by privately donated funding and are a privilege to receive.
The School of A&AA is comprised of 8 main departments and programs, each of which independently posts applications for its scholarship and award opportunities. Generally, annual schedules are as listed below. For detailed dates and process questions, please see the office coordinator for your department or program. For all application processes, students are eligible to apply only if they are currently enrolled in the department or program.
- Arts & Administration Program: applications announced fall quarter and spring quarter
- Department of Art: applications are open, see announcement above
- Department of the History of Art and Architecture: applications announced fall quarter and spring quarter
- Department of Architecture: applications announced winter quarter
- Department of Landscape Architecture: applications announced winter or spring quarter
- Department of Planning, Public Policy & Management: applications process will be announced
- Historic Preservation Program: applications are announced and recipients selected spring quarter
- Product Design Program: schedule is pending
If you have any questions, please contact the staff in the department or program in which you are a major.